Filled with Canadian grains and sewn by hand in Canada, these heating pads will give you comfort where it's needed most. Crafted into stylish designs, these reusable heating pads keep you warm while sipping your morning coffee.
- 100% MADE IN CANADA - We Provide a Full Guarantee That Our Product is Fully Hand Crafted in Ontario, Canada.
- 🧶 100% COTTON FABRIC - We Use Only 100% Cotton Fabric Approved By the National Cotton Council of America.
- 🌾 100% CANADIAN GRAINS - We are Proud to Work With the Oat Farmers of Ontario! We Use Only Canadian Grains with no GMO.
- 👐 100% HAND-MADE - We Guarantee That All Our Products Were Crafted By Hand and Not By a Machine.
- 🪢 DOUBLE FABRIC LAYER - For Extra Heat Retention. Our Product Has Two Fabric Layers - Both Layers are 100% Cotton Fabric.
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT - Great idea for Birthdays 🎉 , Holidays 🥳, Christmas🎄, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Techer present and more!
- 🌿 Aora Healing Pad was Designed For Holistic Therapy - Provides Moist Heat ☀️ and Cold ❄️ Therapy.
We Love What We Do and Your Satisfaction is Our Pride!
Our Product is also excellent for your pet.
- Warm up their kennel for a safe warm transport.
- Excellent for post-operative recovery.
- Or just use them to warm their beds on a cold night.
How to use
How to use
We Process and Shipp our orders within 24 business hours, all products are shipped via Canda Post
For more information please check out our shipping and delivery policy page.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
please read our full Return and Refund Policy
Very useful product and is easy to use. heat it within few min and it lasts for 2-3 Hrs. Used & got nice pain relief
Aora Heating Pads started many years ago in a veterinary practice, where they were designed for use in small animals. The main purpose was to keep patients warm during and after surgical procedures. We found them so effective that a human line was developed.
We have done extensive research into what makes our’s the best for human and animal comfort. This product provides moist therapeutic heat or cold without burning or freezing on contact.